BH Track Cycling Championships 2012
Regulations and Rider Instructions
1. The events are run as part of the Raymond Brown Track League but carry no League Points and are open to all individuals, clubs and teams who are registered as A and B Group Track League riders.
2. The main residence of all Competitors shall be in the BH postcode area.
3. The events shall comprise Individual Sprint, Team Sprint, Team Pursuit and Scratch Race.
4. The use of disc front wheels and tribars is not permitted in any event.
5. Competitors shall ride only in the name of their first claim Club or Team as registered with British Cycling, there shall be no composite teams. Riders shall use their League Race Number.
6. The names of Competitors representing Clubs/Teams shall be submitted prior to the start of the event. Clubs/Teams can enter more than one team for the team events, reserves can be used nominated for a specific Team but only ride for that Team (ie no transfer from Team B to Team A for a final).
7. The Sprint shall comprise a 200m qualify TT with the top 4 riders going into a semi final then final and ride off for bronze. Each round is a straight race (ie not best of 3). The running order for the qualifying TT shall be by League Rider Number.
8. The Team Sprint shall be over 750m for Teams of 3 riders and will comprise a straight TT. The running order shall be alphabetical by Club/Team name.
9. The Team Pursuit shall be over 4000m for Teams of 4 riders (timed against the third rider) and will comprise a straight TT. The running order shall be alphabetic by Club/Team name.
19. The Scratch Race shall be over 10Km.
For further information contact
Alan McRae via firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Promoter Alan MaCrae says “Having been excited by the Olympics, these Championships provide local Track League riders with experience in riding events under something close to Championship conditions, giving encouragement for them to step up to Senior Championships and World Masters levels.”